- This event has passed.
Reflective Supervision – The Basics & Beyond
November 14, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
This training provides participants with the theoretical foundations of reflective supervision and consultation. Topics include how to develop a reflective relationship including race and culture, how to cultivate reflective capacities in self and others, common supervisory challenges, and 3 stances of reflective supervision/consultation. Specific techniques and skills to encourage development of reflective responses will also be covered along with best practice guidelines for reflective supervision and consultation.
• The theoretical foundations of reflective supervision/consultation
• Best practice guidelines for reflective supervision/consultation
• Developing a reflective relationship
• Including race and culture in reflective supervision/consultation
• Cultivating reflective capacity in self and others
• Addressing common supervisory challenges
• Three stances of reflective supervision/consultation
• Specific techniques and skills to encourage development of reflective response
Faculty: Sandra Fields, MA, LPC/MHSP
Continuing Education Credit Hours Available: 6 NBCC/ACEP clock hours
OmniCare Institute partners with Omni Community Health to provide CEUs. Omni Community Health has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6894. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Omni Community Health is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
To learn more: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This class is available onsite and at our Nashville training location.